Sunday, March 31, 2013

HOLY SHIT.......


This is what happens when one drinks one too many ritas and hangs out with really cool people!

So I bought a Ukulele! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's how it went down.....

Me at dinner last night "On my bucket list I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I have no faith in myself to EVER master that so I am now aiming for the Ukulele"

Corin "You could totally do that! The the one you want to buy is.....blah blah...." 

(On my third margarita that is size of bath tub)

**I hand Corin my phone with amazon.com ready and waiting

Me "Tell me what to buy Ukulele Whisperer"

Corin "Here you go!"

Me (while hitting buy on amazon.com, they make this WAY too easy) "It'll be here on Tuesday before 5pm!"

$83.50 later I am the proud owner of a Tenor Ukulele!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fast forward to right now...

I say to Alex, "Do you think I need a "gig bag" for the Ukulele (which will have a name in the next 48 hours)"

Alex, "HA! You are going to "play gigs"?!?!"

Me "No no no, well not at first but how else do you store it!?"

Alex "Well you could always display it on the wall"

Me "OH GOOD IDEA!!!!! Let's put in the living room next to the TV on the wall!!!!"

Alex is still laughing about the thought of me owning a "gig bag" for this ukulele. Oh man I am so excited!!!! Pictures to come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment