Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two days in a row...WOW

I am going to make this short and sweet because the Bruin's just started and...well...I have to pee.

Side note, I just 100% fell off the couch and wedged myself in between the couch and the coffee table because I was trying to reach for the "pluggy inny thingy" for my mac air because the battery was going to die. I was too lazy to stand up and reach for it. I mean it was about a foot away from me but I wanted to stay on the couch....and stretch as far as I cannnnnnnn....I kept smacking my hand on the carpet reaching for it over and over again while trying to strettttttcccccchhhhhhhhhhh....and BOOM! Yep. Alex is still laughing about it.

Dinner....OH MAN! Yet another winner. I wasn't even going to do a post about this but Alex took a picture of his plate and goes, "Here I think this will look GREAT on your blog!" How can I not do a blog post then! He's so sweet!

Does it sound like an odd combo...Grilled Peach Portobello Mushroom Burger?! YEP it does. Was it awesome? HOLY SH*T Balls it was! Here's why it works...the portobello mushroom gives it a meaty-ish taste but the grilled half peach actually gives it a meaty texture. It was SO unbelievably good and yes it turned out to be vegan as well. WIN, WIN! I can't take ANY credit for this, it was Green Kitchen Stories, a FABULOUS food/life style blog out of Sweden. They make me want to visit Sweden...hell I'd even go in the winter. (Well maybe not) but this recipe was delish.

"We", and by we I mean Alex, followed this recipe to the letter and it turned out AWESOME.

So it's summer...fire up those grills people and throw a peach on your portobello mushroom burger! You will want to thank me and Sweden! :)


*we also do not have a grill and did all of this in our oven so no excuses here. Make this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment