Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I am BACK bitches!!!!

I haven't worked that hard in a long time. It's not the time I put in over the past week that was exhausting. It's the actual work. I have a new found love and respect for all those who do physical labor type jobs. Even when I was bartending I still don't think it was as stressful as doing a commencement/alumni weekend at a major college. The first day alone I walked 32,000 steps...that is about 13 miles. Day one! WTF?! Over the course of 3 days I walked enough to go to Maine!

I know what you're thinking....Wow! You must loose weight when you work like that?! NOPE! The entire time is about stress eating and moving...stress eat...nimble, nimble....walk walk walk...nimble, nimble....it's a vicious cycle! And it's not like you are eating fruit or veggie sticks...oh no my friends it's WHATEVER YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON!!!!! And there is ALWAYS food around. ALWAYS!

Enough of that crap so what's new with you guys out there in the world? I feel like I am so out of the loop of life so instead of reliving some of the funny highlights from this past whirlwind shit show of a weekend let's talk about some goals for June...

FIRST let's recap May, I kicked ass in the goal department! (I feel like we already did this in another post...oh well...second times a charm!)
- I did the vegan thing for 2 weeks which ended up being longer and little bit more of a life style change (and still trying to keep most of my day vegan but god damnit every now and than a girl's gotta have a bite of cheese and some oysters!!!) 
- Every day I did something active and went above and beyond as often as I could during the month in the exercise department. I didn't loose an inch and it's because I let too loose on the weekends (story of everyone's life).
- Walked over 10,000 steps every day, love my fitbit (shameless fitbit plug yet again!)

For June....
- Try to hit 12,000 steps every day and also go above and beyond that as many days as I possibly can. So far most of my days since the first have be about 20,000 step kind of days or more. Wooooo Hooooo!!!!
- Only going out to eat once a week (Dear Friends, CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!! I have no will power with you, cocktails, patios and food...mix them all together and you might as well put on the fat gal yoga pants and call it a day! Once a week sure but more often than that I am going to blow up like a blimp!!!)
- Keep moving in and around the house till 7:30/8pm every night. I tend to plop down on the couch for dinner and only leave it for more snacks from the fridge throughout the evening. With the nice weather walking after dinner usually happens a few days a week but with this rainy weather I am so unmotivated to do anything after dinner!
- And last but not least...read the stack of books by our end and on my kindle! (I have been playing games on my Ipad for the past six months solid at bed time verse reading a single book before I nod off to dream land. The 14 year old in me is very happy about the ipad games but my brain is mush. To be honest I just beat one of the last levels on this golf solitaire game before I need to "buy" more levels. So books it is until they come out with a new update!!)

Alright I can barely keep my eyes open. Hope you all have a fabu week. I swear I will be back to my funny self by Friday! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment