Saturday, February 2, 2013

THE YEAR OF BETH!!!!!! (Yes, from Seinfeld....)

Alright so I am so bad with keeping up with my writing which is pretty obvious since the last time I wrote on here was 2011...one of my goals for 2013 was to write every week on here or any where for that matter so here I go (one month late, better late then never!). I have been reading so many different blogs it's inspired me to get back to mine!

Just like my recent inspiration to try self tanner again....one of my friends from work came back from his vacation looking like a totally different race! He went from Mexican to African American in a week of fun in the sun! This inspired me to play with self tanner (as my friend Heather Ladner once said when we were laying out in Meredith's back yard in high school, "If you can't tone it, tan it!" Words to live by)....I now look like an streaky over stuffed ompa lompa! It's not a good look for anyone.

So here I am and here you are, YAY! Besides relaying hysterical anticdoets from my life on here I think I am also going to include my workout goals for the week as a way to keep myself accountable for it because lately when that alarm goes off at 5:45 in the morning I just roll back over and snuggle back into bed, even if I can't fall back asleep! If I put it on here I am hoping that the utter shame I would feel by LYING to you guys and not going to the gym will motivate me enough to get out of bed in the morning. Because to be honest trying to look good in a bathing suite for our Mexico vacation in a few weeks is 100% NOT ENOUGH to motivate me get my butt to the gym or stop eating Doritos!

Weekly Workout for this Week......

Sun - Zumba
Mon - Kettle Bells
Tues - Off
Wed - Gym
Thurs - Kettle Bells
Fri - Off
Sat - Kettle Bells

It feels good to be back! Just heard that the large rat in Pennsylvania did not see his shadow so bring it on Spring! It's going to be a good day friends. Off to the grocery store to do the weekly shopping! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and looking forward to hanging out with all of you on here MUCH more often. I promise!

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment