Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So we meet again.....

Back on the East Coast and almost ready for my next adventure...before I get to that. Where have I been? COLORADO!!!! For the ROSETO FAMILY REUNION!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!! After a week being high up in the Rockies with 30 other Roseto's, seeing 100's of pictures of myself and eating/drinking/laughing the days away I decided to hop back on the weight watcher's wagon!

It was by far one of the best trips we have taken all year...MANY more pictures to follow. It was one of those trips that we came back from going, "God I wish we could have stayed longer with the family!" They are such a god damn good time.











Yep....I am BACK BABY! Jennifer Hudson watch out sister! My goal...to look as good as she does....my short term goal....putting down my fork and taking sips of water in between bites of food.

(it's the newest Skinny Cow ice cream cone...Chocolate Covered Cherry IN A GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE CONE!!!! 4 points)

How did today...better known as Day 2 of the rest of my life go? 40 points that's how AND I was still so hungry after work I thought I was going to die. I am only suppose to have 30. Oppsie!!!! Tomorrow is a new day. A new very tasty day.

Alright back to center people....what's the next adventure?!? Holy good god I am going to Vegas on Sunday for 48 hours of fun! It's me and all of my little brother's friends from Australia and some from New Hampshire. I plan on blogging about it when I get back and by blogging I mean posting MANY incriminating photos of LOTS of people I will "best friends" with by the end of this trip.

I am hoping for 2 things from this trip.....A. winning enough money to buy a small island and never have to "work" again. and B. making sure I live through those 48 hours and still have my liver in tack.

See you on the other side people!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment