Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All Things Fit Bit

Just a quick post tonight, I am wiped from work. The first day back from a 5 day whirlwind weekend is never easy but throw in your office moving and FORGETABOUTIT! Wwwwwwwwwiped!

I am not obsessed with a lot of things in my life right now...

 - Dark Chocolate Mints from Trader Joes (CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!!!!) They are like very very large tasty junior mints.

 - Radishes from the farmer's market. I don't know why but I have been eating them in almost every meal. Even in some meals that radishes have NO place whatsoever being there. 

 - Our Vitamix....there are no words that describe how much I love this thing. It was worth every penny and I use it every single morning. Even though it does sound like an airplane is taking off in our kitchen every morning around 6:55am and it costs as much as a new dishwasher but god damn nothing blends a smoothie as good as this puppy. 

 - My Fitbit....I fell in love with this thing about two and half years ago and have never looked back. I wear it every single day and when I don't I feel lost. Which brings me to last week, I woke up and put it on to find this had happened! (See below)


Not a happy day in my fitbit world. This is my second fitbit (the first one I accidentally stepped on and completely smashed it!) Before giving my fitbit a viking funeral I decided on a whim to contact the fitbit people to see if there was anything they could do because it looked like the sides had come undone and this time it wasn't my fault. 

Not only did they say they would replace it, they sent me a brand new UPGRADED one for free!!! Woooooo hooooooo!!!!



I absolutely love my new fitbit. Since using my fitbit I have lost ZERO pounds but walked over 2,096 miles (as of today) and took over 4.8 million steps. Why do I wear one? I'm trying to get up and move more. I think if I ate more salads and less of the dark chocolate mints from Trader Joes I would loose some lbs but at least I walk a lot. 

Have a fabulous Tuesday night everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment