Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It takes a lot of little steps to walk a marathon

At this very moment my life is not a sprint but a very slow emotional marathon. I am a very "go go go" type gal. I love being spontaneous and grabbing life by the balls. I love "ripping off the band aid" and let the healing process start as soon as humanly possible. This is one of the first times in a long time I don't have the luxury. Don't get me wrong here I am VERY happy about the decisions I have made over the past month and the healing process has begun. I know that "every step" is going in the right direction, its just that for once in my life I just don't know where that direction is and it's kind of exciting.

Yesterday I put the condo on the market. If anyone is looking for a little slice of heaven outside the Boston area have I got the place for you!!! For the low low price of $234,000.00 this once in a life time dream could be yours!! Parking spot and all!

Ok that being said over the past year I have noticed a lot of people doing the #100happydays. I like to think of myself as my "glass is over flowing" type of chick but I do have days where I want to crawl in a hole and hide. I wake up every morning and make a solid effort to put myself in a good mood. To try and find the positive but a lot of times it's easier said than done.

I don't want to get all preachy here but I think for right now in my life #100happydays seems like a REALLY good idea. I decided to do this via Instagram, http://instagram.com/elizabetheross33, so feel free to follow along. 100 days from now I don't know where I will be living or who I will be smiling at but I do know that regardless I will be a hell of a lot happier.

So as all of you as my witness....here's to being happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment