Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The words everyone dreads most......

"So I think I MIGHT have figured out what's wrong with the shower!?"

Cut to the last two weeks of our lives.....COLD, ok more like LUKE WARM showers. This would be fine in let's say July but when it's 20 degrees outside, dark and you have to motivate yourself to get up and go to work the LAST thing you want to do is get into a luke warm shower. This is just like dreaming about the last of vanilla ice cream in the freezer and diet root beer in the fridge that you have been saving for that rough day mid week (YEP I eat my stress). And all you want to do is make a root beer float after dinner only to find that someone drank said root beer with their lunch and ate the last of the ice cream at his 1am late night snack attack the night before while crushing episode after episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. (I am still upset about this one...Bitter table for one!)

Ok maybe not that bad but the luke the warm shower is pretty bad. I must have finally whined enough  because this morning Alex woke up early and started "fixing" the shower after I left for work. He calls me tonight on my way home and goes, "So I think I might have figured out what's wrong with the shower?!"

Me, "Wow! Really that's great! What's the problem"

Alex, "Well...blah blah blah blah blah blah (I can't remember what he said because to be honest I was yelling at the car in front of me)......BUT (got my attention) I think I found something!"

Me, "What?!"

Mr. Fix It "A SMALL leak!"

Me, "Uh?! In the shower!?"

Bob Vila Jr "And I think I may have made it worse....."

Me, "Uh...."

Bob Vila Jr "BUT I am going to stop by Home Depot on my way home and don't worry I will have it fixed before morning!!"

Me, "Ok, great!"

I hang up the phone and the first thing I think....Shit I am 100% going to have to go to the gym in the morning and even better...going to have to take a shower there!




How did this end you ask?! Well as of right now the shower is running....hot water is coming out and that's good enough for me! 

In other news from this past week...... Got the band back together and realized we can not play Rock Band at all....nor should anyone be subjected to it in public....




Made this little guy over the weekend....Alex named him Olly

And amazon.com STRIKES again! I thought I was ordering a small bag of stuffing for little projects like the one above and ended up getting this instead....


Say it with me people.... "HOLY SHIT BALLS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment