Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello My Name is Beth and I am addicted to Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

I don't know how many points are in jelly belly jelly beans but they are worth EVERY SINGLE ONE! I looked on the ww website and it said "1 package is 3 points"....now let's define package here...is it one at the jelly belly outlet store because that is the size of a small car or is it one in the grocery store (which is a rip off for 4 bucks) because I can finish that in a sitting while watching The Mob Wives (HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS TRAIN WRECK!!!!??? Oh my god! Need I say more!!!)....Needless to say I never knew I had this addiction until this past weekend when my mother, aka the Easter Bunny, brought me the jelly belly's in my "easter bowl" because the items I get no longer fit into a basket....

Now before you get jealous here let me give you an idea of what the "easter bunny" brought me this year.....please see list below

- Jelly Belly Jelly Bean (GONE)
- New Flip Flops for the Gym shower (using them but completely made out of plastic and very slippery when wet. It makes the floor like an ice skating rink)
- An In Style Magazine (will read)
- 3 small mini bags of M&M's (GONE)
- A jar of Pickled Beets (Yes you are reading that right...and yes they are still on the counter)
- 2 small Milkway Eggs (GONE)
- A bag of Quaker Rice Cakes (Popcorn Flavored and still yet to be opened)
- A box of Jolly Time 1 point WW Popcorn (Opened and snacking on as we speak at work)
- A Jar of Low Fat Dressing (That she TOOK OUT OF the Easter bowl just in case the place we ate lunch at on Saturday did not have low fat dressing....she figured we can bring in our own.) ha ha ha ha

Alex also got a Easter bowl...he had all the chocolate including those horrible marshmallow bunnies (The peeps...most likely one of the only things made out of sugar I am not a huge fan of...still ate two while making dinner last night just to make sure) I ate two of his caramel cadbury eggs (SOOOO good) and one of his Milk Way Eggs....On Monday I made him take EVERYTHING to work so there was no way I could touch any of it.

As you can see I am not going to loose any weight on the WW this week because of the beans and my no self control with food. I just wanted to let all of you out there who are on a diet...fighting the good fight....or doing god knows what else in order to wear a wedding dress, bathing suit  or just not sweat while typing at work. I wanted to let you know that you are not alone....Stay tuned for more to come!

Stay strong my Skinny Mini's! We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment