Sunday, March 17, 2013

Adventures in Baby Sitting (just like the movie, minus the cool 80's soundtrack)

Top of the Muffin to you all and Happy Sunday/ St. Patrick's Day! Oh what a lazy weekend this has been for all the right reasons though (see below) I am sick with a bad bad bad cold and I knew that I had to take it easy all weekend to get over this crap. I have been taking dayquil and everything else under the sun PLUS cuddling with our friend's french bull dog all weekend!!!! We are puppy sitting!


I would like you all to meet.....Pretzel.....he loves long walks, sneaky snacks (when we are not looking) and lots and lots of cuddling on the couch.


This little tater tot wants to do NOTHING but cuddle. I have to say besides a few walks here and there we have all done nothing but lay around, me.... high as a kite on cold meds....this little puddle of love.....comforting me all the way. 


Now if I wasn't so under the weather I would posting pictures of a fashion montage with this love muffin but because I feel like death walking with ZERO energy the fashion show has been postponed until next time!

But instead here are a few pictures of how much he enjoys trying to eat waffles.... 











No comments:

Post a Comment